cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Wulff <owu...@talend.com>
Subject Release Fediz 1.1.0...
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2013 19:14:16 GMT

Hi there

I'd like to release CXF Fediz 1.1.0 within the next two weeks. A lot of new features have
been implemented like support for more containers like Jetty, Websphere 7/8 and Spring Security
2/3 and minor extensions with respect to support SAML HoK. The main new feature (FEDIZ-3)
for the Fediz IDP is the support to integrate with other trusted IDPs like ADFS or another
Fediz IDP instance which is connected to another security domain.

The following items are pending for 1.1.0:
- Feedback and final testing for FEDIZ-3 from Thierry
- FEDIZ-34 for Karaf deployment
- FEDIZ-46 for CXF JAX-RS support (Sergey, can you work on this?)
- FEDIZ-15, IDP supports WS-Federation Metadata document (if I got enough time)
- update wiki

If you have any other thoughts or objections, let us know.

Thanks
Oli

------

Oliver Wulff