cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New web method added gives the following issue
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2013 00:49:03 GMT
Hi,

Could you elaborate how you add the new method?
e.g.
1.how you update the wsdl?
2.did you use wsdl2java re-generate the client stub?
3.how you redeploy the client?

Seems the old wsdl without populateAuditPublishing method is still used somehow.
FYI, the cxf WSDLManager will cache the wsdl so you may need a restart to see if it helps.
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Twitter: freemanfang