cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release Fediz 1.1.0...
Date Mon, 26 Aug 2013 09:44:13 GMT
Hi Oli
On 22/08/13 23:25, Oliver Wulff wrote:
> Hi Sergey
>
> OK, let's do it for 1.2.0 or maybe a patch release. I'd like to get some clean up in
CXF with respect to security and move the samlp stuff to fediz and integrate fediz into jaxrs.
Then you get support for SAML-P and WS-Federation for JAX-RS and web applications.

Sounds good. I'll work on Fediz-47 for 1.2.0 or even for a patch release
if preferred, sure.

Re moving a SAML-P module to Fediz: I'm fine with that too, but I guess
I'd prefer us getting Fediz updated first to support SAML-P at the IDP
level, so that for example, I can update a demo where Shibboleth IDP is
used to also work with Fediz IDP, and then consider moving the SP
support module to Fediz; this is the reason I wanted to keep the module
in CXF at a time when we worked with Colm on it, so that CXF RS
endpoints can work with all IDPs...

Thanks, Sergey

> Thanks
> Oli
>

> ------
>
> Oliver Wulff
>
> Blog: http://owulff.blogspot.com
> Solution Architect
> http://coders.talend.com

have been implemented like support for more containers like Jetty, Websphere 7/8 and Spring
Security 2/3 and minor extensions with respect to support SAML HoK. The main new feature (FEDIZ-3)
for the Fediz IDP is the support to integrate with other trusted IDPs like ADFS or another
Fediz IDP instance which is connected to another security domain.