cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release Fediz 1.1.0...
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2013 12:54:31 GMT
Hi Oli

On 20/08/13 22:14, Oliver Wulff wrote:

> Hi there
>
> I'd like to release CXF Fediz 1.1.0 within the next two weeks. A lot of new features
have been implemented like support for more containers like Jetty, Websphere 7/8 and Spring
Security 2/3 and minor extensions with respect to support SAML HoK. The main new feature (FEDIZ-3)
for the Fediz IDP is the support to integrate with other trusted IDPs like ADFS or another
Fediz IDP instance which is connected to another security domain.

> The following items are pending for 1.1.0:
> - Feedback and final testing for FEDIZ-3 from Thierry
> - FEDIZ-34 for Karaf deployment
> - FEDIZ-46 for CXF JAX-RS support (Sergey, can you work on this?)

First of all, my apologies I haven't delivered on it yet. I'm committed
to doing the work but I haven't had a chance to do the work yet, apart
from experimenting with the demos :-)

Oli, if you think it is important for 1.1.0 then I'll try to give it a
go in a week or so, I'd like to try and complete as much as possible of
JAX-RS 2.0 fluent Client API work asap too, but I can allocate a couple
of days to Fediz-46 and see how far will I go...

If it can wait till 1.2.0 then it will give a bot more time and if yes I
will commit to delivering this feature in time for Fediz 1.2.0, for sure
:-)

Thanks, Sergey