cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New web method added gives the following issue
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2013 07:40:23 GMT
Hi,

My comment inline
-------------
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Twitter: freemanfang
Blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com
http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/1473905042
weibo: @Freeman小屋

On 2013-8-27, at 下午3:30, andre.scheepers wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the reply.
>
> I did use the wsdl URL at the client stub.
No, you didn't

> This piece if code does the same as you mentioned.
>
>                System.out.println("DictionaryTransferServer: Invoke
> DictionaryTransferService for Analysing Templates...");
>                DictionaryTransferService service = new
> DictionaryTransferService();
You should change
DictionaryTransferService service = new DictionaryTransferService();
DictionaryTransferService service = new DictionaryTransferService(endpointURL);
>                DictionaryTransfer port =
> service.getDictionaryTransferPort();
above line code will use wsdl you passed to build the service module, so any change you put
in the wsdl could be picked up
>                //Set Service end point URL.
>                ((BindingProvider)
> port).getRequestContext().put(BindingProvider.ENDPOINT_ADDRESS_PROPERTY,
> endpointURL.toString());
put url here can't change the service module as it already get initialized.