cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "andre.scheepers" <andre.scheep...@live.com>
Subject Re: New web method added gives the following issue
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2013 07:30:30 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I did use the wsdl URL at the client stub.

This piece if code does the same as you mentioned.

                System.out.println("DictionaryTransferServer: Invoke
DictionaryTransferService for Analysing Templates...");
                DictionaryTransferService service = new
DictionaryTransferService();
                DictionaryTransfer port =
service.getDictionaryTransferPort();
                //Set Service end point URL.
                ((BindingProvider)
port).getRequestContext().put(BindingProvider.ENDPOINT_ADDRESS_PROPERTY,
endpointURL.toString());

How ever I have discovered that my project has added another META-INF for my
local WSDL URL.
Do you think by removing that resolve the issue?

Thanks in advance