cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "andre.scheepers" <andre.scheep...@live.com>
Subject Re: New web method added gives the following issue
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2013 05:44:41 GMT
Hi,

1) Im using netbeans. I added the webmethod in the code of the main service
as follows:
    /**
     * Web service populateAuditPublishing
     *
     * Starting the process for the populate Audit Publishing
     *
     * WS will return a String process ID.
     */
    @WebMethod(operationName = "populateAuditPublishing")
    public String populateAuditPublishing(
            @WebParam(name = "sourceCode") String sourceCode, @WebParam(
            name = "dataSourceName") String dataSourceName, @WebParam(
            name = "orgID") String orgID,
            @WebParam(name = "ssUsername") String ssUsername)
    {
        System.out.println("######################################");
        System.out.println("DictionaryTransferService:
populateAuditPublishing Web method executing...");
        UUID processID = UUID.randomUUID();
        SessionMapBuilder sessionHashMap = new SessionMapBuilder(ssUsername,
dataSourceName);
        sessionHashMap.addKV("orgID", orgID);

        RunPopulateAuditPublishing populateAuditPublishingThread = new
RunPopulateAuditPublishing(sessionHashMap.getSessionHashMap());
        audits.put(processID.toString(), populateAuditPublishingThread);
        Thread processThread = new Thread(populateAuditPublishingThread);
        processThread.start();
        return processID.toString();
    }

2) Used my local runnning URL to refresh my client also via Netbeans and
added the call in the client as follows:
endpointURL = new URL(metaProperties.getServiceURL());

                System.out.println("DictionaryTransferServer: Invoke
DictionaryTransferService for Analysing Templates...");
                DictionaryTransferService service = new
DictionaryTransferService();
                DictionaryTransfer port =
service.getDictionaryTransferPort();
                //Set Service end point URL.
                ((BindingProvider)
port).getRequestContext().put(BindingProvider.ENDPOINT_ADDRESS_PROPERTY,
endpointURL.toString());

                System.out.println("DictionaryTransferServer: Call
populateAuditPublishing Web method...");
                processID =
port.populateAuditPublishing(metaProperties.getSourceCode() + "#" +
metaProperties.getDictionaryLocales(),
                        metaProperties.getDataSourceName(),
metaProperties.getOrgID(), (String) sessionMap.get("ssUsername"));

3) The client was added to the WAR file (web-inf\lib) server side classes
and redeploy on my JBoss 7.1.1