cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Siva <sail...@gmail.com>
Subject Invoking CXF endpoint with attachments
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2013 21:16:47 GMT
Hello Experts,

I have a CXF Producer and consumer endpoint which requires attachments. I
receive the files using DataHandler in the CXFProducer and trying to pass it
on the CXF consumer. I am able to receive the attachment, but not clear on
invoking the consumer with the attachment. The consumer looks for a byte[].

Also, I am using XSL to invoke the consumer and not the Java proxy
(generated by WSDL2JAVA). Please let me know whether the approach I am
following is right and some pointers to resolve this issue.

Any assistance is highly appreciated.

Thanks