cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Aki Yoshida <elak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ehcache version used in cxf build
Date Thu, 04 Jul 2013 13:23:19 GMT
hi,
thanks all for the information.

Is this issue about the manager instance that is created using the create
method in the newer version (eg., 2.5.2 and also 2.6.6, etc) being a
singleton? In other words, in the newer version to have the same behavior,
the newly introduced method newInstance needs to be instead called?

If that's the case, we should put the code to handle both cases in all code
lines.

thanks.
aki