cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Harsha Thirimanna <harsha.thirima...@gmail.com>
Subject CXF Client issue when try to handle session for One-Way Operation call
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2013 18:55:14 GMT
Hi ,

I am working for a project that base on web service and client. My issue is
in client side. I created the client using CXF. I wanted to call few
operation in one service at once. In server side it handle the session so
when do the first call it return session id and  client should pass it to
the next operation call in same service There may be sequence of operation
calls in one service at once.
I got this issue when first operation is one-way.  Because after do the
first call it returns session id, but second call goes to the server as a
fresh request(no set session id to second request).
I went through your code and got some fix , I'll attached  that fix with
this. But your the expertise of this. Please we want to clear this out.
This was blocker issue for us really.

Note : I have handled the configuration in client side to do this as
session enabled. I confirmed that, because If I do two way operation call ,
then this session handle correctly.

thanks