cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Pell <ja...@pellcorp.com>
Subject Re: WSDLGetInterceptor GZIP encoding?
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2013 11:59:21 GMT
So next question.

What would make most sense?

Modify wsdlgetinterceptor to not abort chain so the gzip out interceptor
can handle request.

I was thinking if stax out interceptor executes before wsdl get interceptor
the xml writer is already open

Then if a wsdl or xsd request I want to avoid executing the soap request
stuff.

Seems like a big change but is probably reasonably clean approach.

Or alternative is to execute gzip out interceptor logic in wsdl get
interceptor.