cxf-dev mailing list archives

From alex <zxzxz...@163.com>
Subject will CXF fully support jax-rs 2.0?
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2013 08:14:19 GMT
 Hi,
I am a CXF user on jax-rs, recently I find out the CXF has supported some features of jax-rs
2.0, it is really great news to us.
But compared with jax-rs 2.0 spec, it seems some important features, such as standard client
API, validators, are still not supported. Like asychronized invocation, I am not sure it is
the same with spec defined? or cxf own defined? I wondering will CXF fully support jax-rs
2.0? When or which release should it be done?