cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Sosnoski <...@sosnoski.com>
Subject Re: WSRM in combination with WS-Security: timestamp problem
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2013 10:38:22 GMT
Although there are problems in using WS-RM and WS-Security together with
the existing code I don't think this is one of them. If you look back to
John's original post, his issue was that the timestamp was not being
updated on retransmissions. This looks like more of a configuration issue.

I'm currently working on some other aspects of WS-RM handling, but
should be getting back into the combination with WS-Security next week.
I'll try out this scenario then to see if I run into this problem.

   - Dennis