cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: DOSGi Karaf feature dependency versions
Date Sun, 07 Jul 2013 19:46:23 GMT
Hi Amichai,

generally the feature should use the same versions as the pom. Using a
variable for this is a good idea. For most versions we already have
version properties but not for all. I think for the zookeeper upgrade I
checked the multibundle distro but forgot the karaf feature.

I hope we can improve this process in the future. I would like to create
a maven plugin that creates the multi bundle distro from the karaf
feature file.

Christian

--

Christian Schneider