cxf-dev mailing list archives

From CXF_User <srinivasavaradhan.lakshmiku...@bnymellon.com>
Subject Enadling Security for the cxf webservice
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2013 12:39:04 GMT
I have created a CXF webservice and exposed it through a Secured (HTTPS)
webdomain. From my client directly i access the webservice without even
using the SSL certificate of that webdomain.

In my client code i am explicitly setting to trust all the certificates due
to which, it not even checks the authenticity of the client. This should not
ideally happen for me.

On doing some analysis, I see it is possible to do it using the tag
<httpj:engine-factory bus="cxf">
(http://fusesource.com/docs/framework/2.1/security/HTTPCompatible.html#i488847).
even after adding those entries to my wsdl, i am unable to secure my
webservice through my webdomain cert.

Could some one please advice ?