cxf-dev mailing list archives

From tulika <tuli...@gmail.com>
Subject Error : org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: No encryption crypto object found.
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2013 11:08:12 GMT
I am new to CXF. I am trying to bring up sts server and use it for a web
service client and server interaction as explained in following
example.However , on running the web service client , I am getting following
error. Can someone please help me understand (why this kind of error comes )
and resolve this problem:

http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/cxf_sts_tutorial

Error:::::
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain doDefaultLogging
WARNING: Interceptor for
{http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-trust/200512/}SecurityTokenService#{http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-trust/200512/}Issue
has thrown exception, unwinding now
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: No encryption crypto object found.
	at
org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.policyhandlers.SymmetricBindingHandler.doSignBeforeEncrypt(SymmetricBindingHandler.java:395)
	at
org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.policyhandlers.SymmetricBindingHandler.handleBinding(SymmetricBindingHandler.java:124)
	at
org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.PolicyBasedWSS4JOutInterceptor$PolicyBasedWSS4JOutInterceptorInternal.handleMessage(PolicyBasedWSS4JOutInterceptor.java:162)
	at
org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.PolicyBasedWSS4JOutInterceptor$PolicyBasedWSS4JOutInterceptorInternal.handleMessage(PolicyBasedWSS4JOutInterceptor.java:89)
	at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:262)
	at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.doInvoke(ClientImpl.java:530)
	at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:463)
	at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:366)
	at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:319)
	at
org.apache.cxf.ws.security.trust.AbstractSTSClient.issue(AbstractSTSClient.java:751)
	at
org.apache.cxf.ws.security.trust.STSClient.requestSecurityToken(STSClient.java:62)
	at
org.apache.cxf.ws.security.trust.STSClient.requestSecurityToken(STSClient.java:56)
	at
org.apache.cxf.ws.security.trust.STSClient.requestSecurityToken(STSClient.java:52)
	at
org.apache.cxf.ws.security.policy.interceptors.IssuedTokenInterceptorProvider$IssuedTokenOutInterceptor.getTokenFromSTS(IssuedTokenInterceptorProvider.java:356)
	at
org.apache.cxf.ws.security.policy.interceptors.IssuedTokenInterceptorProvider$IssuedTokenOutInterceptor.issueToken(IssuedTokenInterceptorProvider.java:465)
	at
org.apache.cxf.ws.security.policy.interceptors.IssuedTokenInterceptorProvider$IssuedTokenOutInterceptor.handleMessage(IssuedTokenInterceptorProvider.java:149)