cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Preparing to merge branch to trunk....
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2013 18:10:08 GMT

Just a heads up…

You've probably seen a flurry of commits on my branch lately related to getting the wsdl4j
dependency out of api/core and moving some stuff around and deleting some classes and such.
  I now have all the tests passing so I'm going to be merging it to trunk shortly before things
diverge too much.

The important note is that this is a "start".  There is still a lot of work to go, but at
this point, a jaxrs application no longer needs wsdl4j which was the first goal.   The main
backwards compatibility issue will be that the ReflectionServiceFactoryBean has moved packages
as has the EndpointReferenceUtils.

Anyway, I'll likely merge it to trunk tomorrow.

--
Daniel Kulp