cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Invalid SOAP Fault
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2013 01:05:13 GMT
Hi,

This error means your .net client expect a SOAP 1.2 fault but the CXF server return a SOAP
1.1 fault.

This is caused by you have a SOAP 1.1 server but a SOAP 1.2 client, you need fix this mismatch.
-------------
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Twitter: freemanfang
Blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com
http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/1473905042
weibo: @Freeman小屋

On 2013-6-18, at 下午9:25, selvanayagam wrote:

> I have java web service using CXF 2.6.2 with JAX_WS. When trying to consume this web
service in .Net C# client we get the below error.

> Server returned an invalid SOAP Fault. Please see InnerException for more details. --->
System.Xml.XmlException: Start element 'Code' from namespace 'http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope'
expected. Found element 'faultcode' from namespace.

> As per the investigation, the .Net client sends the message using SOAP 1.1, whereas the
server application uses SOAP 1.2.