cxf-dev mailing list archives

From selvanayagam <selvanayagam.kulandaiy...@ravsoftsolutions.com>
Subject Re: Invalid SOAP Fault
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2013 14:26:53 GMT
Hi,
Thanks for your fast reply.

Now when I connect to server server throws the blow message. How to
solve the below issue?

[WARN] Interceptor for
{http://www.merge.com/services}DICOMWebServiceMTOMDisabled has thrown
exception, unwinding now
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapFault: General security error
(WSSecurityEngine: No crypto property file supplied for decryption)
Caused by: org.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityException: General security
error (WSSecurityEngine: No crypto property file supplied for decryption)
     at
org.apache.ws.security.processor.EncryptedKeyProcessor.handleToken(EncryptedKeyProcessor.java:67)

On 19-06-2013 06:35, Freeman Fang wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This error means your .net client expect a SOAP 1.2 fault but the CXF server return a
SOAP 1.1 fault.

> This is caused by you have a SOAP 1.1 server but a SOAP 1.2 client, you need fix this
mismatch.
> -------------
> Freeman(Yue) Fang
>
> Red Hat, Inc.
> FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
> Web: http://fusesource.com | http://www.redhat.com/
> Twitter: freemanfang
> Blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com
> http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/1473905042
> weibo: @Freeman小屋
>

> On 2013-6-18, at 下午9:25, selvanayagam wrote:
>
>> I have java web service using CXF 2.6.2 with JAX_WS. When trying to consume this
web service in .Net C# client we get the below error.

>> Server returned an invalid SOAP Fault. Please see InnerException for more details.
---> System.Xml.XmlException: Start element 'Code' from namespace 'http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope'
expected. Found element 'faultcode' from namespace.

>> As per the investigation, the .Net client sends the message using SOAP 1.1, whereas
the server application uses SOAP 1.2.