cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OData support
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 15:50:42 GMT
Hi Aki
On 18/06/13 13:49, Aki Yoshida wrote:
> Hi Sergey, Andrei,
> here is the info from Stephan on the new odata project which has recently
> been submitted to the apache incubator program.
> https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ODataProposal

Thanks for sharing a link, very interesting. Hope it will become a busy
project real fast :-).
As far as I'm concerned, I'd also like to see if it is possible to bind
an OData expression to CXF SearchCondition, or more specifically to a
concrete Java bean, I guess I can ask experts once the new project goes live

Cheers, Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders