cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Disable address overrides in HTTP transport by default
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2013 17:41:56 GMT
Hi

I wonder if we can try and disable address overrides by default in the
HTTP transport ?

It causes side-effects, a typical issue is when we have multiple CXF
servlets covering the same endpoint, or when multiple host addresses are
involved.

This override was added originally to get WSDL generated properly but
I'm not sure it is needed now. It is not needed for JAX-RS and I've just
tried and run JAX-WS tests with the overrides disabled and it looked OK,
though I see some Ws-Sec tests failing. However it appears it is not
related.

Can someone please try and run the tests with this property set to true
by default ? At the moment, users can actually go and set this property
to true themselves, but if "true" works by default then I guess we can
just set it to true, and if needed the users will just set it back to false

Sergey