cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Sosnoski <...@sosnoski.com>
Subject Re: Repeated problems with cxf-rt-ws-security build
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2013 02:19:10 GMT
Ok, I'll give that a try - but I see that Jenkins is also getting the
same failures:
https://builds.apache.org/job/CXF-Trunk-JDK16/1802/org.apache.cxf$cxf-rt-ws-security/

   - Dennis

On 06/12/2013 02:01 PM, Daniel Kulp wrote:
> You MAY need to run with a -U flag to maven to have it grab the latest WSS4J snapshot.
  That usually works.  Maven normally checks once a day, but you may have just missed a deploy
of a snapshot or similar, particularly in your timezone.  :-)

> Dan
>

> On Jun 11, 2013, at 9:05 PM, Dennis Sosnoski <dms@sosnoski.com> wrote:
>
>> Over the weekend I was unable to build due to massive failures in cxf-rt-ws-security.
They cleared up for a while yesterday, but now they're back again, basically NoSuchMethod
errors on all the Stax tests:

>> testEncryptConfig(org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.StaxToDOMRoundTripTest) Time elapsed:
0.017 sec  <<< ERROR!
>> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.xml.security.stax.config.JCEAlgorithmMapper.getJCEKeyAlgorithmFromURI(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/String;
>> java.lang.NoSuchMethodtestEncryptionAlgorithmsConfig(org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.StaxToDOMRoundTripTest)
Time elapsed: 0.016 sec  <<< ERROR!
>> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.xml.security.stax.config.JCEAlgorithmMapper.getJCEKeyAlgorithmFromURI(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/String;
>>
>> Is there something wrong in my setup that I'm getting these errors? I make a habit
of updating with the latest changes and rebuilding before I do a commit, but that's getting
really painful.