cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Sosnoski <...@sosnoski.com>
Subject Repeated problems with cxf-rt-ws-security build
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2013 01:05:05 GMT
Over the weekend I was unable to build due to massive failures in
cxf-rt-ws-security. They cleared up for a while yesterday, but now
they're back again, basically NoSuchMethod errors on all the Stax tests:

testEncryptConfig(org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.StaxToDOMRoundTripTest)
Time elapsed: 0.017 sec  <<< ERROR!
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.xml.security.stax.config.JCEAlgorithmMapper.getJCEKeyAlgorithmFromURI(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/String;
java.lang.NoSuchMethodtestEncryptionAlgorithmsConfig(org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.StaxToDOMRoundTripTest)

Time elapsed: 0.016 sec  <<< ERROR!
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.xml.security.stax.config.JCEAlgorithmMapper.getJCEKeyAlgorithmFromURI(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/String;

Is there something wrong in my setup that I'm getting these errors? I
make a habit of updating with the latest changes and rebuilding before I
do a commit, but that's getting really painful.

Thanks,

   - Dennis