cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolae Petridean <nicolae.petrid...@gmail.com>
Subject Cxf CDI and Jersey integration (No SPRING)
Date Tue, 07 May 2013 08:50:01 GMT
Hi guys,
we are buidling an application that uses Jersey for exposing rest services
and CDI for services management.
We need to integrate this app with a 3rd party identity provider but we're
also consider the opportunity to replace jersey with CXF. The problem is we
do not have Spring in the application big picture. Can you help us with
some examples or advise about how and if we should do it (integrate with
jersey and CDI (Weld ) ? The security protocol we will use is also not
clear yet. There is a possibility to use Oauth 2.0.

If you cannot answer fully to my question, maybe you can guide us to a CXF
example without Spring.

Thanks in advance, Nicu