cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build 2.7.5 tomorrow...
Date Thu, 02 May 2013 14:08:02 GMT
+1 to release 2.7.5

thanks
-------------
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Twitter: freemanfang
Blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com
http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/1473905042
weibo: @Freeman小屋

On 2013-5-2, at 下午9:48, Daniel Kulp wrote:

> It looks like we have the WS-Discovery stuff nailed down (and I'd like to blog about
it a bit but would like a release first) and we've also fixed a few bugs related to OSGi/Camel
that I'd like to get out to resolve some Camel issues.    We also "properly" fixed the Woodstox
dependency problem introduced in 2.7.4.   Thus, I'm thinking about doing a 2.7.5 build tomorrow.
  I'm kind of undecided about 2.5.11/2.6.8 as the above issues (other than the woodstox one)
are 2.7.x specific.  Thus, I'll likely just do 2.7.5 this time.   That might help drive users
to 2.7.x as well.   :-)