cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Ertuğrul Saruhan <esaruha...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem in About Apache CFX Spring Security Samples
Date Thu, 30 May 2013 12:40:22 GMT
Hello

I have problem. I would like to implement OAuth with Apache CFX. There is a
sample  named "*oauth*" (server and client) directory  in "*Apache CFX 2.75*
".
I make it run on Jetty , but ı would like to move  both *client *and *server
samples *to Glassfish and Netbeans. Everything  is fine and working , But
only final step  "*/auth/resources/person/get/john*" and "*
/auth/resources/person/modify/john*" *gives  500 code and error is*
*"**An Authentication object was not found in the SecurityContext**" .*
*
*
when i debug the sample code both in glassfish and jetty ,*  *
*in "demo.oauth.server.spring.SpringOAuthAuthenticationFilter" *class *, *
*line 51==> "List<String> authorities =
(List<String>)request.getAttribute(OAUTH_AUTHORITIES);"  *
*returns empty list  in Glassfish.*
*But in Jetty , *return  roles* ROLE_USER*, *ROLE_ADMIN. *
It does not set attribute* "**OAUTH_AUTHORITIES".*
* I could not solve the problem , what it should be in Glassfish ? I have
problem in 3 days , still does not solve.*
*Can you give me advice please ? *
*
*