cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: More cache in jaxrs impl
Date Fri, 10 May 2013 10:03:55 GMT
Hi,

It doesnt urge (and im cleaning up tomee after the owb update which broke a
bunch of stuff for weeks so no real time ATM ;) but saw it several times
integrating cxf in tomee and each time i tested/debugged doing a POST data
provisioning i was womdering why it was so complicated since it was the
same than previous query. Finally found time to start discussing it here :)

What would be great: ok for a param but on server factory bean too to let
tomee activate it if possible, backported in 2.6.x otherwise tomee 1.x will
not be able to be certified :(

Then the key of the cache should only be composed of the fixed uri, http
method, consume  and produce media type no? Kind of light