cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: wss4j2.0-port branch merged to trunk
Date Fri, 24 May 2013 13:14:54 GMT
Hi Oli,

> Is there a reason why the wss4j version is wss4j 2.0-SNAPSHOT instead of
2.0.0-SNAPSHOT?

Not really. I guess it should be the latter.

> I've got build issues that it can't find wss4j 2.0-SNAPSHOT. I've found
two groups org.apache.wss4j and org.apache.ws.security.wss4j.
> Which is the right one?

The former is the right one. I've built CXF trunk successfully with a clean
maven repo so the right artifacts are definately available.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder