cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Status update on WSS4J 2.0 port
Date Fri, 03 May 2013 08:41:11 GMT
Hi Andrei,

> Is there any option to activate new Stax WSS4J interceptors using
WS-Policy assertions as well?

Yes, that's something that I am going to look into next.

> Does it make sense to use old DOM Interceptors by default and introduce
special property for Stax once?

I'm not sure at this point. I first need to see what level of coverage
there is for all of the various WS-SecurityPolicy scenarios.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder