cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Rohan Shedge <rohan_i...@hotmail.com>
Subject Error while creating web service using apache CXF wizard
Date Sun, 19 May 2013 09:09:59 GMT
Hi,
I am creating a web service through the apache CXF. but while i proceed(before the wsdl gets
created), i receive the following error Exception in thread "main"java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/cxf/tools/java2wsdl/JavaToWSDL This seems like the java2ws.bat file has some error.
The statement in the bat file is "%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java" -Djava.endorsed.dirs="%CXF_HOME%\lib\endorsed"
-cp "%CXF_JAR%;%TOOLS_JAR%;%CLASSPATH%" -Djava.util.logging.config.file="%CXF_HOME%\etc\logging.properties"
org.apache.cxf.tools.java2ws.JavaToWS %* It seems like at Run time,jvm is not able to find
the CXF.jar.I added it in the classpath but still the same error please help me to solve the
issue
Thanks,Rohan Shedge