cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [CXF] Warning with JAX-WS Annotation
Date Tue, 28 May 2013 00:44:45 GMT
Hi,

It means you are using Simple frontend way to publish the webservice, but the webservice has
jax-ws annotations.

Take a look at [1] to get more details about simple frontend and jaxws frontend.

[1]http://cxf.apache.org/docs/frontends.html
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat