cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Alessio Soldano <asold...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: WS-Eventing for CXF
Date Sun, 19 May 2013 14:22:25 GMT
Hi Dan,
sure, I'll ask Jan to fill out the software grant form, I believe he's
the IP owner for the patch he's done, being that part of his thesis
work, but I'll leave him the last word. I assume there's no IP issue for
my few additions so far over his patch. Btw, is a new JIRA required for
Jan's patch, or can he use the CXF-5023 one?
Thanks
Alessio

On 05/18/2013 02:42 PM, Daniel Kulp wrote:

> Alessio,
>
> This is large enough that it likely would require a grant like we just did for the XKMS
stuff.   Especially since Jan isn't already a committer.   Can you have Jan create a JIRA
and attach a patch to it.

--
Alessio Soldano
Web Service Lead, JBoss