cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Burke <bbu...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: More cache in jaxrs impl
Date Fri, 10 May 2013 11:47:23 GMT
Hope you don't mind giving my 2-cents based on Resteasy.

Unless you're doing in-memory mock JAX-RS invocations, I've found that
any overhead of JAX-RS is pretty much dwarfed by any
marshalling/unmarshalling of entities i.e. JSON/XML.  I've also found
that there's a lot of static processing you can do that still fits under
spec requirements.

--
Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat