cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Alessio Soldano <asold...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Build 2.7.5 tomorrow...
Date Thu, 02 May 2013 14:01:20 GMT
+1 from me, as long as we'll include any changes we have backported so
far in e.g. 2.6.x in a future release :-)

On 05/02/2013 03:48 PM, Daniel Kulp wrote:

> It looks like we have the WS-Discovery stuff nailed down (and I'd like to blog about
it a bit but would like a release first) and we've also fixed a few bugs related to OSGi/Camel
that I'd like to get out to resolve some Camel issues.    We also "properly" fixed the Woodstox
dependency problem introduced in 2.7.4.   Thus, I'm thinking about doing a 2.7.5 build tomorrow.
  I'm kind of undecided about 2.5.11/2.6.8 as the above issues (other than the woodstox one)
are 2.7.x specific.  Thus, I'll likely just do 2.7.5 this time.   That might help drive users
to 2.7.x as well.   :-)

--
Alessio Soldano
Web Service Lead, JBoss