cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Build 2.7.5 tomorrow...
Date Thu, 02 May 2013 13:48:43 GMT

It looks like we have the WS-Discovery stuff nailed down (and I'd like to blog about it a
bit but would like a release first) and we've also fixed a few bugs related to OSGi/Camel
that I'd like to get out to resolve some Camel issues.    We also "properly" fixed the Woodstox
dependency problem introduced in 2.7.4.   Thus, I'm thinking about doing a 2.7.5 build tomorrow.
  I'm kind of undecided about 2.5.11/2.6.8 as the above issues (other than the woodstox one)
are 2.7.x specific.  Thus, I'll likely just do 2.7.5 this time.   That might help drive users
to 2.7.x as well.   :-)

Thoughts?   Issues?

--
Daniel Kulp