cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: WS-Eventing for CXF
Date Sat, 18 May 2013 12:42:07 GMT

Alessio,

This is large enough that it likely would require a grant like we just did for the XKMS stuff.
  Especially since Jan isn't already a committer.   Can you have Jan create a JIRA and attach
a patch to it.

Who owns the IP for this at this point?  Is it Jan or RedHat?   Whomever it is would need
to fill out:

http://www.apache.org/licenses/software-grant.txt

and send that in.  (Exhibit A would just point to the JIRA attachment above and also have
the MD5 of the patch).

I just want to make sure we do this right and all the i's dotted and such.  Thanks!

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp