cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] CXF 2.7.5/2.6.8 - take 2
Date Wed, 08 May 2013 00:57:50 GMT

We've resolved over 40 issues since 2.7.4.   Not a lot, but it includes an OSGi fix that is
blocking a Camel issues which may also be causing issues with the ServiceMix release.  This
also affects CXF 2.6.x which affects Camel 2.10.x/ServiceMix 4.5.1 so I decided to do a 2.6.x
release as well.

This second build fixes the 3 issues in JAX-RS that were identified as well as an issue in
StaxUtils when using the in-jdk parser and an issue in the WS-Discovery service.

List of issues:
2.6.8
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310511&version=12324276
2.7.5
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310511&version=12324277

The Maven staging areas are at:
2.6.8
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-172/
2.7.5
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-018/

The distributions are in the org/apache/cxf/apache-cxf/ directory of the Maven staging areas.

This releases are tagged at:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/tags/cxf-2.6.8
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/tags/cxf-2.7.5

Daniel Kulp