cxf-dev mailing list archives

From kasthurirajan <kasthuri_ra...@yahoo.com>
Subject Issues while accessing the URL after deploying a JAR file in Karaf 2.3.1
Date Thu, 09 May 2013 06:08:04 GMT
Hi All,

I have placed the necessary Jar file under the deploy folder
(camel-example-cxf-blueprint-2.11.0.jar).

The bundle is started & running under 268 but still im not able to access
the below URL.

http://localhost:8181/cxf/camel-example-cxf-blueprint/webservices/incident?wsdl

Im getting No service was found in the page.

Pls find below the log details regarding the same.

org.apache.cxf.cxf-rt-transports-http - 2.6.6 | Can't find the the request
for
http://localhost:8181/cxf/camel-example-cxf-blueprint/webservices/incident's
Observer

Pls let me know what could be the exact issue regarding the same.

Regards,

K.Kasthuri rajan