cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Pell <ja...@pellcorp.com>
Subject Re: Spring integration
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2013 03:26:50 GMT
I can see what you were getting at, and that certainly makes sense.  I
guess I can model this on the camel transport.

http://camel.apache.org/better-jms-transport-for-cxf-webservice-using-apache-camel.html
http://camel.apache.org/camel-transport-for-cxf.html

I might spend some time on this and see how difficult it would be.