cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Ma <mail2ji...@gmail.com>
Subject KerberosTokenTest
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2013 06:56:27 GMT
Hi Colm,

After I setup the Kerboros server and ran the KerberosTokenTest following
the guide, I hit this No CallbackHandler error. It looks we didn't pass the
handler to KerberosClient.  I ran it with JDK7, is there anything else I
need to configure?

testKerberosOverTransport(org.apache.cxf.systest.ws.kerberos.KerberosTokenTest)
  Time elapsed: 0.434 sec  <<< ERROR!
javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: General security error (An error
occurred
 in trying to obtain a TGT: No CallbackHandler available to garner
authenticati
on information from the user)
    at com.sun.security.auth.module.Krb5LoginModule.promptForPass(Krb5Login
Module.java:856)
    at com.sun.security.auth.module.Krb5LoginModule.attemptAuthentication(K
rb5LoginModule.java:715)
    at com.sun.security.auth.module.Krb5LoginModule.login(Krb5LoginModule.j
ava:580)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl
.java:57)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcce
ssorImpl.java:43)
    at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.invoke(LoginContext.java:784)
    at
javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.access$000(LoginContext.java:203)
    at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext$4.run(LoginContext.java:698)
    at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext$4.run(LoginContext.java:696)
    at
javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.invokePriv(LoginContext.java:695)
    at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.login(LoginContext.java:594)
    at
org.apache.ws.security.message.token.KerberosSecurity.retrieveServiceTicket(KerberosSecurity.java:133)
    at
org.apache.cxf.ws.security.kerberos.KerberosClient.requestSecurityToken(KerberosClient.java:135)
    at
org.apache.cxf.ws.security.policy.interceptors.KerberosTokenInterceptorProvider$KerberosTokenOutInterceptor.handleMessage(Ke
rberosTokenInterceptorProvider.java:114)
    at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:271)
    at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.doInvoke(ClientImpl.java:530)
    at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:463)
    at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:366)
    at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:319)
    at org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxy.invokeSync(ClientProxy.java:96)
    at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:133)
    at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy43.doubleIt(Unknown Source)
    at
org.apache.cxf.systest.ws.kerberos.KerberosTokenTest.testKerberosOverTransport(KerberosTokenTest.java:92)

Thanks,
Jim