cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Ma <mail2ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: KerberosTokenTest
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2013 07:10:27 GMT
Hi Colm,
After corrected  my localhost setting and re-configured the kerberos server
, I got 6 tests passed. And there are still 7 failures (attached please see
the test log):

Tests in error:
  KerberosTokenTest.testKerberosOverSymmetricProtection:285 » SOAPFault The
sign...
  KerberosTokenTest.testKerberosOverTransportEndorsing:235 » SOAPFault The
signa...
  KerberosTokenTest.testKerberosOverSymmetricEndorsingEncrypted:400 »
SOAPFault ...
  KerberosTokenTest.testKerberosOverAsymmetricEndorsing:260 » SOAPFault The
sign...
  KerberosTokenTest.testKerberosOverAsymmetricSignedEndorsing:341 »
SOAPFault Th...
  KerberosTokenTest.testKerberosOverSymmetricDerivedProtection:311 »
SOAPFault G...
  KerberosTokenTest.testKerberosOverSymmetricSignedEndorsingEncrypted:430 »
SOAPFault

Looks the kerberos server works. What else do you think I need to check ?

Thanks,
Jim