cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Willem jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: filtering of features at automatic features loading over osgi service
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2013 01:54:21 GMT
Yes, we could use the Client/ServerLifecycleListener to do that kind of job.
But now I have some trouble to do the same configuration on the WebClient which is created
by JAXRSClientFactoryBean.
It looks like the ClientLifecycleListener doesn't work for the WebClient, I had to using the
patch in CXF-4953 (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-4953) to work around it.

We need implement the same interface in jaxrs front end.

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-4953

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

On Tuesday, April 9, 2013 at 7:33 PM, Daniel Kulp wrote:

> On Apr 9, 2013, at 4:53 AM, Willem.Jiang <willem.jiang@gmail.com (mailto:willem.jiang@gmail.com)>
wrote:

> > Hi,
> > I'm sorry my reply may not relate to this discussion directly, but I think
> > it could be interesting to for us to discuss that if the bus aware the
> > exported feature, how the ClientFactoryBeans can use it. As you know the
> > feature could not just be used to setup the interceptors.
>

> No, features applied to a Bus should only be applied to the Bus as they may only be designed
for that scenario. If you have something that needs to be applied to a client or server, they
should be registering the Client/ServerLifcycleListeners and apply things at that point.