cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Willem jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spring integration
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2013 03:06:30 GMT
Yeah, you are not the first one who has this idea.
I think the easiest way is implement a transport of sprint integration, you can setup the
{Input|Output} channel for the conduit or destination.
The difficult part could how to implement the CXF Continuation API with spring integration
async support.

BTW, CXF supports the Servlet3 async invocation API out of box.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat