cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "A. Rothman" <amich...@amichais.net>
Subject Re: DOSGi - NullPointerException in Aegis when interface method declares throws exception
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 13:43:37 GMT
Update: I think I found a temporary workaround: I changed the custom
exception to extend RuntimeException instead of Exception, and changed
the interface to declare throwing RuntimeException instead of the custom
exception, and now I no longer see this exception occurring. The reason
for using RuntimeException (rather than Exception) is so that the rest
of the code does not require any modification - only the exception class
and the interface are changed, and only those will need to be reverted
when a proper fix is released.

I hope this helps someone...