cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Wulff <owu...@talend.com>
Subject RE: Web GUI for Fediz IDP
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2013 13:57:00 GMT
The Fediz IDP has been refactored by Thierry Beucher to spring webflow as it allows to customize
the authentication process very easily (action states, decision states, view states).

Therefore, the closest would be to use spring webflow / spring mvc and blueprint css to build
the UI for the user (login/logout) and the administrator.

Thanks
Oli

From: Sergey Beryozkin [sberyozkin@gmail.com]
Sent: 17 April 2013 17:11
To: dev@cxf.apache.org
Subject: Re: Web GUI for Fediz IDP

Hi Oli
On 17/04/13 15:52, Oliver Wulff wrote:
> Hi there
>

> I'm wondering whether there is some guidance for providing a web GUI within an apache
project like:

> - stylesheets

I think it is really up to Fediz how Fedix users will access it, and
hence the way the HTML representation is created is also up to Fediz.

Do you have any preferences ? CXF can definitely help, but you prefer
say Spring MVC or Wicket, that would be perfectly OK from the project;s
perspective
> - usage of apache logos

I guess not needed
> - ...