cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Wulff <owu...@talend.com>
Subject Fediz IDP refactored, next steps
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2013 15:24:20 GMT
All,

The Fediz IDP got refactored to leverage the flow management capabilities provided by spring
web flow (see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FEDIZ-41)

Thanks Thierry for the contribution!

I'd like to do one improvement before starting with https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FEDIZ-3.

Instead of implementing our own spring webflow actions to handle different authentication
mechanism we should use spring security instead as this will provide more authentication features
to the Fediz IDP (basic auth, form based, etc). We can still use the STS to do the authentication
as Spring Security provides customization for username/password validation.

What do you think?

Thanks

Oli