cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: woodstox mandatory?
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2013 13:26:58 GMT
On 02/04/13 16:10, Daniel Kulp wrote:

> Actually, this stack trace really concerns me.   This makes it look like we have an XMLStreamReader
that was not created via one of the StaxUtils methods.   Otherwise, this exception would be
raised at creation time, not close.   That bothers me as all the creations of the readers
should be done via the StaxUtils methods if possible.    (providing this is XML.   I suppose
if this is JSON with Jettison or Fastinfoset that has their own factories, it's different)
   Is there anyway you could help debug where the stream reader is being created in this case?

I look at JSONProvider and indeed it uses StaxUtils.close() to close the
reader, so it is a good observation indeed, though I'm not 100% sure
this is the path one of Romain's tests is exercising.

thanks, Sergey