cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: filtering of features at automatic features loading over osgi service
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2013 20:57:46 GMT

I kind of chatted with Aki a bit about this today.   To follow up on list:

I basically have no problem with doing this as long as the defaults remain as today (unfiltered).
  However, if we start pursuing this, it may also be good to make it also apply to the other
things that can be pulled in such as BusLifecycleListeners, ServerLifecycleListeners, and
ClientLifecycleListeners.

Also, it's likely also useful to allow the "reverse" where a bundle could register a *LifecycleListener
with some OSGi properties that specify which buses and services to apply it to.

Anyway, mostly just a bunch of potentially cool feature requests.  :-)

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp