cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Yanmin Sheng <ymsheng9...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can anybody take a look at CXF-4836?
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 06:22:40 GMT
Hi,

I found The JSR 224 spec has the following statement:

4.1 javax.xml.Service
Create a new port via the addPortmethod. Such ports only include
binding and endpoint information
and are thus ONLY suitable for creating Dispatch instances since these
do not requireWSDL port type
information.

So I do not think the exception should be thrown here as proxy is used
in this case not dispatch.

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 10:51 AM, Yanmin Sheng <ymsheng9810@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>    Thanks for your quick response. I know it is a implementation
> specific manner (e.g., lazy and eager validation ). But actualy I can
> send out the message in CXF by removing the portInfo check in getPort
> by setting the endpoint address in BindingProvider. If we throw
> exception early, then I do not think I have chance to set address info
> in BindingProvider.
>                 QName serviceName = new
> QName("http://shengym.com/MyBusiness/","MTOM11Service");
>                 QName portName = new QName("http://shengym.com/MyBusiness", "MTOM11Port");
>                 // Setup the necessary JAX-WS artifacts
>                 Service svc = Service.create(serviceName);
>                 port = svc.getPort(portName, MTOMInterface.class);
>
>                 // Set the target URL
>                 bp = (BindingProvider) port;
>                 Map<String, Object> requestCtx = bp.getRequestContext();
>                 requestCtx.put(BindingProvider.ENDPOINT_ADDRESS_PROPERTY,mtom11URL);
>

> On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 2:58 PM, Willem jiang <willem.jiang@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> If you just call the Service svc = Service.create(serviceName);
>> CXF know nothing about how to build the ServiceModel as it's only a ServiceName.
>> When you call
>> port = svc.getPort(portName, MTOMInterface.class);
>> It can build the ServiceModel according to the MTOMInterface.class, but it doesn't
know anything about the endpoint address.
>> If we don't through the exception here, user will think the port object is OK for
sending invocation, and it is hard for him to track the issue in the run time.
>> You still need to call the svc.addPort for it.
>>
>> BTW, it's typical usage of JAXWS API, I don't think there is anything wrong with
it.

>> --
>> Willem Jiang
>>
>> Red Hat, Inc.
>> FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
>> Web: http://www.fusesource.com | http://www.redhat.com
>> Blog: http://willemjiang.blogspot.com (http://willemjiang.blogspot.com/) (English)
>>           http://jnn.iteye.com (http://jnn.javaeye.com/) (Chinese)
>> Twitter: willemjiang
>> Weibo: 姜宁willem
>>

>> On Monday, March 11, 2013 at 1:56 PM, Yanmin Sheng wrote:
>>
>>> We create such client which will set target address info and binding
>>> info in RequestContext of BindingProvider.
>>>
>>> String mtom11URL = "http://localhost:9080//MyBusiness/MTOM11Service";
>>>
>>> MTOMInterface port = null;
>>> BindingProvider bp = null;
>>>
>>> System.out.println("Looking up SOAP 1.1 MTOM service");
>>>
>>> QName serviceName = new QName("http://shengym.com/MyBusiness/","MTOM11Service");
>>> QName portName = new QName("http://shengym.com/MyBusiness", "MTOM11Port");
>>> // Setup the necessary JAX-WS artifacts
>>> Service svc = Service.create(serviceName);
>>> port = svc.getPort(portName, MTOMInterface.class);
>>>
>>> // Set the target URL
>>> bp = (BindingProvider) port;
>>> Map<String, Object> requestCtx = bp.getRequestContext();
>>> requestCtx.put(BindingProvider.ENDPOINT_ADDRESS_PROPERTY,mtom11URL);
>>>
>>> // Enable MTOM
>>> SOAPBinding binding = (SOAPBinding) bp.getBinding();
>>> binding.setMTOMEnabled(true);
>>>
>>> However, it reports such error:
>>>
>>> javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException:Port
>>> {http://shengym.com/MyBusiness/}
>>>
>>> MTOM11Port not found.
>>> org.apache.cxf.jaxws.ServiceImpl.getPort(ServiceImpl.java:332)
>>> org.apache.cxf.jaxws.ServiceImpl.getPort(ServiceImpl.java:323)