cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Thoughts about a 2.8 release (or not)…
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2013 19:06:59 GMT
Hi Andrei
On 27/03/13 18:24, Andrei Shakirin wrote:
> +1 for skipping 2.8 and releasing 3.0 end of this year.
>
> @Sergei: let us to discuss how I could help with 2.0 TCK.

I'm trying to get the server part close enough to be tested against TCK.
There are 3 issues which I'm aware at the moment that need to be completed:

1. support for server-side media type quality parameters (;qs), this is
needed
2. support fro injection of Configuration context - should be
straightforward enough
3. bean validation support - the latter is important but has just been
confirmed to be an optional feature - that said I think we can probably
get it done for RS but also for WS

I think only 1 is required at this stage to start working with TCK, plus
minor bits and pieces to be fixed to get (server-part) TCK passed :-).
The TCK we have is not final but should be close enough to the final
one. The client implementations tests will be done later in the year

I'll get back to you once I do an initial run later on

Thanks Sergey